That damn cheese...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

More party food today. A whole other cake, as well as CHEESE!!! It's going to be an interesting day.

Update: The damage report is 1-2 ounces of cheese, 2 slices of pepperoni, 2 slices of marble cake with buttercream frosting, 2 chicken tenders.

To add to my lapse, I had part of my nice healthy snack of an apple inadvertently stolen. The individual in question though my single apple was part of the party food. (yeah, I don't know either). They felt bad and gave me two apples to make up for it, which was nice. I had planned to hop back on the horse with a nice cucumber sushi dinner, but by the time I got home from running errands and grocery shopping, I was too hot and tired to eat anything. It will be my lunch tomorrow. I like all kinds of sushi, but cucumber is my favorite for what I just mentioned, it will keep overnight and still be good.

0 comments: