Miscellania

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Howdy there. If you astute, or just happen to be sober at the moment, you'll notice that I now have a Twitter feed in the corner. I've never used Twitter before, and I have no interest in continually checking on what trivial activity my friends are doing (OMG! John just twittered! He's eating lunch/standing in line/taking a crap). However, I do have many thoughts during the day that pertain to the LRP. Thoughts and ideas that I feel are too small to merit a post about it, like my first twitter being how great a milk and banana smoothie is. Mornings are tough enough without being bored to sleep reading a paragraph on the merits of frozen banana.

We'll see how the twittering goes. If you have an account and post more than what traffic is like on the way to work, let me know and I'll add it to my watch list. Just don't expect me to fawn over your ability to twitter on the toilet.

0 comments: